The inauguration of the festival will be held on 3rd February 2010 at 11:00 a.m. in the University Auditorium.
Shri Manglesh Dabral and Shri Asad Zaidi, the renowned Hindi poets have kindly agreed to be the Chief Guest of the festival.
The University will be organizing a comedy Play “Jaat Hi Poochho Sadhu Ki” by National School of Drama on 3rd February 2010 from 5:00 p.m. onwards in the University Auditorium as a part of ‘Anugoonj 2010’. Following are the invited poets:
A star performance by the band ‘Euphoria’ has also been scheduled on 4th February 2010 at 5:00 p.m. onwards on the main stage on the campus ground.
|10:00 a.m.||Arrival of the Chief Guest|
|10:05 a.m.||Lightning of the Lamp|
|10:10 a.m.||Saraswati Vandana|
|10:20 a.m.||Welcome address by Prof. Anup Beniwal Director, Students’ Welfare|
|10:25 a.m.||Address by Prof. D.K. Bandyopadhyay Vice-Chancellor|
|10:35 a.m.||Address by Guests of Honour Sh. Manglesh Dabral Sh. Asad Zaidi|
|10:50 a.m.||Vote of Thanks by Sh. Bhaskar P. Joshi Registrar|
|10:55 a.m.||Folk Dance|
|11:25 p.m.||Vote of Thanks by Head Convener|
(For all events)
- Judges’ decision will be final. Clarifications regarding the judgment will not be entertained.
- Props, dresses, stationery, special equipments etc will not be provided and will not be compensated for as well.
- Late entries will not be allowed
- Information regarding the events will be available at the Help Desks Participants are required to produce their College Identity Card on demand
- Organizers will not be responsible for the security of participants’ personal belongings.
- Registration would be held on 3rd February 2010 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- All the final participants are required to get themselves registered, else, they will not be entertained.
- All participants are required to be on time else their registration will stand cancelled.
CORE TEAM : ANUGOONJ 2010
|1||Pradeep Mann||Head Convener||USIT||9868083488|
|13||Priya Rawat||Finance Head||USMS||9891501084|
Rules For Documentary Film Making:
- Duration of film : 35-40 minutes
- Participants should bring their own camera, tapes and other equipments.
- At the time of shooting, all the members of the team will not be allowed to shoot in order to maintain the decorum of the event.
- Documentary team will have to take prior permission from the core team to take their position in front of stage.
- Last date for registration: 31st January 2010. The entry should come on the official letter head of the institute and only one team per college will be entertained.
- The team members have to get their passport size photographs to be submitted at the time of registration for the allotment of badges.
- The venue for the registration is anugoonj room in teacher’s gallery, USIT.
For further details contact:
Manan Batra (9999133644)
Secretary, ANUGOONJ 2010
Tags: anugoonj 2015 special guest