All India Online Aptitude Test
All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT)
For Admission to Diploma Courses in Special Education
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) is entrusted with the responsibility of standardizing and monitoring of training programmes in the field of Rehabilitation and Special Education. Applications are invited for admission to the following Diploma Courses offered by the RCI recognized institutions to train special teachers to teach children with special needs, through an All India Online Aptitude Test.
- Diploma in Education-Special Education (Mental Retardation)
- Diploma in Education-Special Education (Hearing Impairment)
- Diploma in Education-Special Education (Visual Impairment)
- Diploma in Special Education (Deafblind)
- Diploma in Special Education (Cerebral Palsy),
- 6. Diploma in Teaching Young Hearing Impaired Children
- Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation)
- Diploma in Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpreting
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech
- Basic Development Therapy Course (Cerebral Palsy and other Neurological Handicaps)
- Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Mental Retardation)
- Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation
- Diploma in Hearing Aid and Ear Mould Technology
- Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy
- Diploma in Prosthetic & Orthotics.
An All India Online Aptitude Test for Admission to the above mentioned three Diploma Courses for the academic session 2011-12 is being conducted under the aegis of RCI.
|Availability and Sale of Prospectus with|
|27th December, 2010|
|Last date for receiving filled in Application|
|15th March, 2011|
|Date of Examinations||10th April to 30th April, 2011|
Candidates may avail the facility of Mock/Sample Online Test 30 minutes before the commencement of Exam.A landmark judgement by the Hon’ble Delhi High Court has resulted in increased demand for trained special teachers to be appointed two in each school of NCT of Delhi. High Court has also directed to grant equivalence to B.Ed. (SE) with B.Ed. (General) and D.Ed. (SE) with D.Ed./TTC for the purpose of appointment of special teachers in all the schools in the State as well as schools run by local bodies of Delhi. Similar demand is expected to be created in other States and UTs with National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) granting approval to B.Ed. (SE) and D.Ed. (SE) qualifications for appointment of elementary teachers in general schools.
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by Central/State Board of Education.
- Appeared/Appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by Central/State Board of Education.
Request for Prospectus and Application Forms by Registered/Speed Post addressed to Satvat Infosol, 23 Lattice Bridge Road, III Floor Pizza Corner Building, Adyar, Chennai – 600 020 and accompanied by a Bank Draft for Rs. 500/-(Rs. five hundred) for General/OBC and Rs. 300/-(Rs. three hundred) for SC/ST/PH drawn in favour of “Member Secretary, RCI” Payable at New Delhi must reach latest by 15th March, 2011. RCI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Application Form can also be downloaded from the websites: www.rehabcouncil.nic.in and/or www.satvatonlineexams.com. Duly completed Application Form with requisite fee of Rs.500/- (General/OBC)/Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PH) should be sent only to Satvat Infosol, 23 Lattice Bridge Road, III Floor Pizza Corner Building, Adyar, Chennai – 600 020.
Result/ Score Card
SCORE CARD/RESULT will be available on website www.satvatonlineexams.com. Student can download the scorecard from the said website.
Tags: rci d ed, www rcidiplomaform, satvat ded, Rci online aptitude tdst d ed, Rci exam date of 2012-2013, rci ded from, rci ded entrance 2013, Rci d ed se online apptitude test 2013, aioat, online apitute test for deee