AIIMS Application Form
AIIMS Online Application Form
Important Instructions for Applicants
(For Filling Online Application Form- -> till- -> sending Speed post to AIIMS Exam Section)
Just Follow Easy 5-Steps i.e. A, B, C, D and E to fill up Online Application.
- MD / MS / MCh(6 yrs) Online Form
- MDS Online Form
- DM Online Form
- MCh Online Form
- MHA Online Form
- PhD Online Form
Step A) Create You Login and Password
NOTE: Applicants provide Email-ID and password will be their username and password for accessing online application form. So applicants must remember both of them because if you forget them you cannot access the online application form.
- Write your Email-ID (Email-ID must be active through which AIIMS can access the candidate)
- Write your Password
- Write Applicant Full Name: “Write the full name in BLOCK LETTERS as given in the records of Secondary Education Board/ University.”
- Write Father’s Name (“Write the name in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Write Your Date of Birth (“Select the date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent examination.”)
Step B) Fill Application form completely and submit the application. (Instruction for filling the form available with each field of Application form and also in detail in prospectus.)
- Applicant can edit the Application details only before submitting application. Once “Submit” Button is clicked by Applicant, he/she will not able to edit the details. So, Click “Submit” button only when you have completed all your Online Application Form details correctly and completely (because after that no edit/alteration is allowed).
- Use “Save As Draft” button to save your incomplete Online Application Form details. So, there is no need to type details again and again.
- Use your Email-Id (as username) and password for accessing Incomplete Online Application form.
- When you have completed all fields of Online Application Form click “Next” button.
- Page to verify Applicant “Personal details” come up, verifies your personal details use for communication with candidate and click “Submit” Button (Use “Back” button on webpage if any changes required).
Step C) Do the Payment to SBI Bank.
How to make payment
- Just after clicking the Application Form submit button.Your go to Payment Page.
- Click “Please Click here to get Challan Form” link. This Challan form has three copies (on single page with perforations)
- Bank Copy – One for Bank
- Student Copy-Second copy must be retained candidate.
- AIIMS Copy -Third copy must be sent to AIIMS in A4 Size envelope along with Registration Slip.
- Print the Challan Form.
- Go to nearby SBI bank branch tell the Bank staff to enter following details to their computer record while taking your payment against Application-cum- Examination fee.
- Challan Number(Mentioned on Reg. Slip), and
- Applicant Name (Mentioned on Reg. Slip)
- Bank staff will write Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number on all the
- three copies of Challan Form. Ensure that number must be written by bank staff on all the three Challan copies.
- Banker retains Bank Copy of Challan Form and Give you Student and AIIMS copy of Challan Form.
- Come back to website and Login with Email-ID and password to your online application.You directly go to payment page.
- Fill on webpage fields of Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number ,BRANCH CODE and Deposit Date written by Bank Staff on Challan Form Copies. Applicant must write it carefully and correctly.
- Click “Submit” button on Challan Form webpage. You are shown with Registration Slip page.
Step D) Print Registration Slip & Label for Envelope
- Click “Submit” button on Challan Form webpage. You are shown with Registration Slip webpage.
- Click “Print Registration Slip” button. Applicant get print of
- Registration Slip (Two page), must take print on Single A4 Size paper (back to back i.e Front and Back Page of Registration Slip on Single page).
- Label for envelope (One Page).
- On Front page of Registration Slip
- Paste recent photo (as per the instruction given in prospectus)
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
- Candidates Signature
- Signature and Seal of Attesting Authority (by Gazetted Govt. Officer /Principal)
- Also complete the Back page of registration slip NOTE:
- Don’t lose your Challan copies. Keep Challan Form ‘s Student Copy and send AIIMS Copy to AIIMS Exam Section along with Registration Slip duly completed in all respect.
- Ensures you have completed all the details of Registration Slip in all respect. If Registration slip is incomplete your candidature will be rejected.
Step E) Prepare Envelope and Send it to AIIMS Exam Section
- Cut Label from print of “Label for Envelope”. Paste the downloaded “Label for Envelope” on A4 size envelope;
- Documents to be duly inserted are
- Registration Slip (i.e Front page and back page of Reg. Slip on Single page back to back)
- Challan Form – “AIIMS Copy” NOTE:
- Ensure Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number must be also written on the Registration slip and AIIMS Copy of Challan Form neatly by Applicant.
- If any document found missing your candidature will be rejected.
- Paste on A4 Size envelope only the Label printed from our website (get along with Registration Slip).
Very Important Note:
- All information and provisions in detail are mentioned in the prospectus. So, applicant must read the “AIIMS PG prospectus JAN 2011″ and ” Details for Entrance Exam” of concern Entrance Examination available on website ( i.e. on HomePage of www.aiimsexams.org Website in “Prospectus” Section and “Details for Entrance Exam” are provided for each entrance exam in Submenu of Course name) before going for filling up the form.
- In case information furnished on online form found to be false then applicant candidature/registration/admission/service may be cancelled/terminated.
- Some Hints to fill up the fields of form also provided with each field of Online Application Form.
- Always keep following documents with you:
- Photocopy of Registration Slip,
- AIIMS copy of Challan( photocopy) and Student Challan Copy (in original).
- Always remember following information provided by you for accessing online Application & result and for future communication with AIIMS:
- Email-ID (as Username)
- Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number written by Bank on Challan Form while making the payment in bank against Challan form generated online after submission of online application data.
- Registration Number/Application Form Number generated after submission of application online
- Date of Birth
Tags: aiims application form 2013, AIIMS application form, AIIMS form, Aiims 2013 application form, Aiims 2013 form, AIIMS2013, Aiims admission form, aiims forms 2013, Aiims form 2013, Aiims mbbs online form 2013
More on AIIMS Entrance Exam
- AIIMS Admit Card
- AIIMS Exam Date
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- AIIMS MBBS Result
- AIIMS Topper