THIS PAGE DOESN'T HOLD SIGNIFICANCE ANY MORE, PLEASE VISIT JEE MAIN PAGE.
AIEEE Online Exam
The first AIEEE Online examination will be held on 1st May, 2011 from 9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. All the aspiring candidates are advised to read the instructions and may practice Mock test. The online examination is going to be held in 20 cities and the admit cards to all the candidates have already been dispatched.
- The test is of 3 hours duration
- The Test Paper consists of 90 questions. All questions have equal weightage. The maximum marks are 360
- There are three parts in the question paper. A, B, C, consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for each correct response.
- 1/4 (one forth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question in the answer sheet
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc., except the Admit Card, identity proof and pen inside the examination hall/room
- All calculations / writing work are to be done in the rough sheet provided only and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough Sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room / Hall
- Each candidate must show on demand his / her Admit Card to the Invigilator
- No candidate, without special permission of the Superintendent or Invigilator, should leave his / her seat
- Use of Electronic / Manual Calculator and any Electronic Item like mobile phone, pager etc. is prohibited
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Online Mock Test: http://tcs-itontap.com/AIEEEMOC
Exam Specific Instructions
The exam will start at 9:30am sharp and will conclude at 12:30pm sharp. You can go through the instructions. You will be permitted to login between 9:20am to 9:30am. The login screen will be appearing after the instructions screen.
The clock has been set at server and count down timer at the top right corner of the screen will display leftout time to closure from where you can monitor time remaining to complete the exam.
There will be four buttons on each screen, the use of buttons is given below:
- RESET : Can be used to deselect a selected answer
- SAVE & NEXT : Save the selected answer and proceed to next question
- SKIP : Skip to the next question without answering current question
- MARK FOR REVIEW : Answer the question and mark it for review at later stage
Click one of the answer option buttons to select your answer
To change an answer, simply click the desired option button
To save the answer before moving to the next question, click on SAVE & NEXT. The next question will automatically be displayed
To deselect a chosen answer, click the RESET button
Click on SKIP to move to the next question. This will not save your current question. The next question will automatically be displayed
Click on MARK FOR REVIEW to review your answer at later stage.
To go to a question, click on the question number on the right side of the screen
The color coded diagram on the right side of the screen shows the status of the questions
- White – you have not attempted the question no. 3
- Red – you have not answered the question no. 5
- Green – you have answered the question no. 7
- Blue – you have marked the question no. 9 for review
Do Not CLICK on the EXIT Button unless you have completed the exam. In case you click EXIT button, you will not be permitted to continue.
Tags: AIEE apply online, tcs ion aiim e- exam
More on AIEEE
- AIEEE Admit Card
- AIEEE Analysis
- AIEEE Answer Key
- AIEEE Application Status
- AIEEE Aptitude Test
- AIEEE Books
- AIEEE Colleges
- AIEEE Counselling
- AIEEE Counselling Procedure
- AIEEE Courses
- AIEEE Cutoff
- AIEEE Eligibility
- AIEEE Exam Date
- AIEEE Fee Structure
- AIEEE Forms
- AIEEE Helpline
- AIEEE Mock Test
- AIEEE Notification
- AIEEE Online Application Form
- AIEEE Online Exam
- AIEEE Online Test
- AIEEE Pattern
- AIEEE Preparation
- AIEEE Question Paper
- AIEEE Rank Predictor
- AIEEE Results
- AIEEE Solutions
- AIEEE Syllabus
- AIEEE Topper
- AIEEE: Total Number of Seats
- CBT AIEEE
- Tips to Crack AIEEE