AIBE Exam Date
- Registration for the All India Bar Examination (forms available at all State Bar Councils and online): July 15 – September 30, 2010
- Dispatch of Preparatory Materials to advocates: August 16, 2010 – first week of October, 2010
- Publication of list of candidates and examination centres on the BCI website: November 1, 2010
- Date of the AIBE: December 5, 2010
- Declaration of results: By December 31, 2010
The timeline ensures that advocates have sufficient time to prepare for the All India Bar Examination, and that the entire process is completed in an efficient manner.
Tags: aibe dates